Welcome Back! What to Expect When You Visit
The Indiana Historical Society has reopened the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History Center and resumed normal business hours (Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.). While we continue to adhere to CDC and local health guidelines, below are several key items for you to know before you arrive and during your visit.
Before You Arrive
- Guests should perform a health self-assessment to confirm they are not experiencing COVID-19-related symptoms.
- Appointments are needed for use of the library collection. Please contact the reference desk at (317) 234-0321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time.
During Your Visit
- Please practice social distancing by maintaining at least six feet of space throughout the building.
- Guests are encouraged to visit the rest rooms often to wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to help prevent the spread of infections.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations with at least 60% alcohol, sponsored by Hotel Tango, have been added throughout the building for your convenience.
- The Stardust Terrace Café by Jonathan Byrd’s is open at full capacity for both indoor and outdoor seating. Current hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.