Participants at Whodunit event
Your support of the Indiana Historical Society is a gift to the Hoosier State. You can bolster our commitment to collect, preserve, interpret and share Indiana’s history with a gift, your membership or a donation of your time. Your membership supports our efforts to:
- Collect and preserve more than 2 million items – photos, letters and documents that tell Indiana’s story
- Present the Indiana Experience, a collection of interactive history exhibits, to more than 140,000 visitors each year
- Assist nearly 9,000 people per year in the William H. Smith Memorial Library at the History Center – from researchers to people looking into their family histories
- Engage more than 25,000 Indiana students each year who participate in our programs, including National History Day in Indiana
- Provide teachers with hands-on programs and the curriculum they need to make history fun and interesting
- Support local historical societies and organizations across the state through our local history services team who travel more than 24,000 miles per year
Indiana Historical Society offers a variety of membership levels for families, individuals, organizations and companies. To see our most popular membership levels, click here.
Contact Sarah Sankovitch, Director, Membership and Annual Giving, at (317) 234-2670 for more details and options.