Soul and Rock
Presented by OneAmerica
The Kruse Family Stardust Terrace at the History Center is the place to be on Thursday nights in downtown Indianapolis. The 2021 Concerts on the Canal series features a spectacular lineup of entertainers including Tad Robinson and Brenda Williams.
FREE ADMISSION THURSDAYS
The History Center offers free admission on Thursdays during concert season and is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You may reserve a table on the Terrace or bring your own chair or blanket and sit on the grassy areas along the Central Canal. Please note that all concert tables are nearly sold out, so call (317) 232-1882 to check availability.
Tables of 8 are $80, $60 for IHS members.
Tables of 4 are $60, $40 for IHS members.
Tables #1-25 can seat up to (and no more than) 8 guests.
Tables #26-43 can seat up to (and no more than) 4 guests.
Free parking at the History Center is on a first-come basis. Nearby street or garage parking is available for a fee.
Food and beverage service will be available from the Stardust Terrace Café operated by Jonathan Byrd’s.
NOTES: due to current CDC guidelines, the History Center will adhere to the following:
*These procedures may be changed as a result of updated guidance by local government and health officials.
• Seating capacity on the Terrace has been reduced
• Tables will be sold as full tables and separate groups will not share tables.
• Single seats will not be available.
• No seating will be permitted on the Terrace stairways or along the History Center entryways.
• Free seating will be limited to the grassy areas along the Canal Walk.
• Masks/face coverings:
– Must be worn upon exit/entry to the Indiana History Center, Kruse Family Stardust Terrace and Stardust Terrace Café
– Must be worn when using public facilities such as restrooms or when interacting with museum and/or food service team members.
– Masks may be removed for dining and drinking.
Soul and Rock